27 February 2012

Between Legs

For me, finding out the gender of our baby was like turning it into an actual person, rather than some growing bubble that didn't seem would ever be real.

I have been more excited about how my life is about to change in the last week, than any time since the moment I sat squatting on the bathroom floor in late September to see that little plus sign on the stick I didn't want to touch because it had pee on it.

 (I didn't pee on it while it was on the floor, but I promptly put it there, so I could wash my hands.)

We have started seriously discussing names, and in order to choose we are referring to him by the different names to see how we feel about them. (Thanks for that suggestion Chenyl.)

When we got home from the clinic, I instantly got on the internet and started looking at little boy clothes.

I am very picky. Good thing my mother-in-law is an amazing seamstress.

They don't sell baby tweed pants anywhere.

So, in case you haven't heard or guessed, our little one is sporting boy parts. 

And boy, was he glad to show them to us. 

1 comment:

Wes and Dani said...

Yay! Congratulations. There are a lot of cute boy clothes out there right now. My tip: Shop clearances! I got Chloe's whole wardrobe for the first year of her life for less than 200 dollars. (And it is not a wardrobe to be scoffed at--it's huge! And awesome.) :) If you have to pay more than $5.00 for any baby clothing item, you can do better. :) Congrats again!