- Girl outings are fantastic. Don't get me wrong, I like boys, but there isn't anything like a trip with just the good ol' gals.
- I'm getting to the point with everything going on in my life that I have had to turn on the "I don't care too much" mode in order to not go crazy....I wonder how my grades will be...
- I have officially decided that Ches and I want to be that awesome couple that takes hilarious pictures wherever we go. We may need to invest in a new camera.
- I want to build an epic fort, but I don't want to clean it up.
- The two previous posts were inspired by the blog of a stellar girl that I don't even know, I kinda want to be like said girl when I grow up. (That means that after I'm married I may end up occasionally calling Chesley "husband")
- My life is so good. So many excellent things have been taking place for me. I am a very blessed person.
- My love for old musicals has been recently revived. In the last few days I have enjoyed crying over the deaths of Tony and Bernardo, being creeped out by the pedophilish behavior of Fred Astaire, and falling in love with a somewhat depressed and emaciated, yet painfully beautiful Frank Sinatra. I'm basically in love.
- Not having your boss at work can be the pits, but when you realized that she would have been oober upset about how much had not been done the day before, you become grateful for the chance to make up the slack without her being stressed out of her brain. My boss is the best. She doesn't need more stress.
- My favorite asian, Hannah, is taking the GRE today. She'll rock it. She's amazing.
- I am unashamedly addicted to sushi, but am irredeemably poor. I may as well be Jekyll and Hyde.
- I feel rather satisfied with my first blog list
12 November 2009
I have noticed lately that lists seem to be the cool thing to do. Well, I'm cool.