05 October 2011

That List

A while back, while recovering from the loss of the 9th Doctor, I wrote and mentioned "The List".

I wrote that I might write about it sometime, and I think that time is overdue. 

Disclaimer: "The List" is constantly in flux, and is mostly full of men who don't actually exist.

These are the men about whom I might express my feelings as Ashley once did about Kevin Bacon.


And I quote, "If Kevin Bacon were to walk in here right now and say, 'Hey, lets make out,' I'd do it."


We say this being fairly, and mostly positive that we would not actually make out with them (we really do adore our husbands), but would just stare, and stammer, and maybe steal a photograph with their arm around our shoulders, and our thumbs very high in the air.


Without further ado:


The List
As Presently Constituted

4th Runner up: Mr. Knightly played by Jeremy Northam
He may be replaced by Mr. Rochester played by Michael Fassbender quite soon.

 So handsome, and such the gentleman.  
Seriously, have you seen how tender he his? 

3rd Runner Up: The Doctor played by David Tennant



First of all, he has KILLER hair. It gets me every time.
And also, he just looks so good in that suit with his Chucks.
And he saves the world practically ever day.
The accent has never hurt him either....

2nd Runner Up (today, tomorrow David might be 2nd again) Leo Wyatt played by Brian Krause

 No, Leo is not a cowboy, but.... I like cowboys. Also, I do not support smoking. Not attractive.

 Leo is a character from the show "Charmed"
You should know by now that all of my internal organs are made of nerd.
Anyway, Leo fixes things, has great hair, wears sweaters, 
and his smile...KILLS ME.
I couldn't find a picture that would convey its swoony-ness to you.

The #1 Slot holder is (and has been for some time now):  James Bond played by Daniel Craig


Cowboys. Right?

  He has come the closest to making me crush on the man rather than the character.
I know it is about 80% the eyes, 15% the attitude and poise,
and I know you don't believe when I say 5% speedo bod.
Showing off that much of his body while splashing in the waves of the ocean is cheating, 
most people look, if not more attractive, at least more exotic when wet.


And as pretty as they all are, none of them compare to husband.
He is real. He gives kisses. Good ones.

No comments: