25 October 2013

just today

I remembered that I once confused the words 'pubic' and 'cuticle'....horrifying. 

Don't ask me why.

Perhaps its the same reason I have to think for at lease 15 seconds before I can differentiate between Reese Witherspoon and Kate Hudson in my mind.

My husband might argue that it is probably related to the same brain disfunction that causes my lack of attraction for George Clooney. 

Why I can never say the word repricocity reciprocity correctly. So hard.

Not to mention this list of items. 

Do you know what is not hard? Looking at this face.


                           

1 comment:

Heather said...

Lol, don't worry, the pubic/cuticle mix-up really isn't so horrifying. After I had to have a C-section, my doctor told me that it was because I had a prominent SACRUM, and shortly after, I told the nurse that it was because I had a prominent scrotum. Bahaha... I blame the drugs.