and then after a couple of weeks, stopped being astonished at the following things.
1. Feeling an insane amount of pressure on my bladder, only to yield 4 oz. of pee.
(sorry if this is too explicit for your liking)
2. The need to eat every 2 hours.
3. My complete aversion to chocolate.
WHAAAAAAT? You mean that bag of dark dove chocolates tastes nasty?!
I must console myself with a bowl of sherbert.
4. My love of all things fruity and tangy.
I swapped all of my Christmas chocolate for starbursts and nerds.
I have eaten an entire bag of clementines in the last week.
5. The fact that I don't look pregnant, just chubbers.
I am still trying to be motivated to be active.
It is not impossible.
Just not easy.
Maybe I'll go do some Pilates now.
After I find a snack.