13 December 2011

I probably didn't really....

call one of my students chubby....oops.  He asked me if something I said to him was a fat joke.  I said yes.  He didn't think it was very funny.

told one of my students I made him do something because he was Mexican....he laughed. Phew.

left my phone ringer on....every other day...embarrassing.  My class is now very familiar with the Dr. Who theme song.

leaned back too far in my office chair and made a high decibel clatter keeping myself from plummeting backward to the floor..... during silent reading time.  No one was hurt.



*Clarification. I am not racist. I know many Mexican's that I think very highly of.   Again, I asked him to stop a behavior, and he jokingly asked if I was calling him out because he was Mexican. I said yes.

1 comment: