I want to be accountable. I want to be reminded. I want to accomplish the crap out of some stuff, so
10 things I most hope to accomplish in 2014:
1. Learn at least one new moderately difficult piano piece. Fingers remember thy practice!
2. Make more fresh veggies. Twice a week would be WAY more than currently.
3. Sing somewhere other than in my shower, or over my dirty dishes. In front of some people.
4. Go into New York for a day trip by myself at least once (we will be living close for a few months. I should tell you guys about this soon).
5. Try macaroons
6. Eliminate fat talk from my conversation, and my thoughts...no matter how thin my mother gets.
7. Love my husband better.
8. Read a new book every month. I shall post a list soon.
9. Keep to a budget, which includes ONLY buying things at the grocery store that are on the LIST.
10. Have more creative play for M, otherwise, I shall never remember to teach him his colors or his body parts.