12 December 2013

Bandwandogens

I think I got on another bandwagon without realizing what I was doing.

I am a complete reality tv junkie. The vocal competitions and the biggest loser are my particular weaknesses.

 I have been in love with these two since their audition. They are so....organic. Weird word to desribe it, but it fits.

If I had the gumption to try and put myself out there as an artist, I would go for a style very similar to theirs.

I had a hard time deciding which of their songs to post. You should go watch them ALL. I couldn't find videos of just the songs, but no need to taint your listening experience by listening to the judges comments at the end.

Tell me what you think!

 

1 comment:

Anecia said...

Oh my goodness I ALSO love them!!! They are so cute and so different and so so good! I'm always making my sisters watch their videos!