08 December 2008

Like you could even know that...

...that is what I am afraid all of my professors are going to say with a smirk as they write the questions that will be on my upcoming finals. This infernal week called finals week really truly designed to make every person pull their hair out! I am losing plenty of hair. If next time you see me I'm sporting a shiny, reflective, floor-wax look on my noggin don't be surprised. Some of my classes have left me feeling like I have no way to be truly prepared, and I'm not okay with that. Especially since if you fail a college course people tell you that you are basically going to fail at life. AH! NO! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY BEAUTIFUL, PROMISING, EVER TWINKLING FUTURE TO A 1000 LEVEL GEOGRAPHY CLASS!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!
phew. cough. sorry. Glad to have that out of my system.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

sigh...sadly, I know how you feel. And yet, I want to be one of those professors one day...